Invisible Hair Grafting
We are excited to announce that we are now offering Invisible Hair Grafting. This is a revolutionary hair loss solution for women, providing a safe and gentle attachment.
Start living the life you were meant to live – with the hair you once had or desired….free from any embarrassment and with the self -confidence that you deserve. If you want real results, try the Invisible Hair Grafting difference. Offering the most advanced, safe, and non-damaging, secure, and undetectable method of attachment. Invisible Hair Grafting is the First and only hair addition method ever doctor recommended for Baby Fine Hair and/or Hair Loss. We have been enhancing the quality of life and helping women with thinning for over 10 years
Our Collection of Invisible Hair Loss Solutions have achieved something that no other hair loss salon can claim: it has revolutionised women’s hair replacement; giving women back their dignity and confidence. We offer “the winning combination” of the absolute best quality hair on the planet, custom made hair alternatives, and the safest most comfortable and undetectable attachment method developed especially for women by a woman. Our female hair loss solutions provide the most advanced safe and non-damaging methods of application, which involves no hair removal, heat, sewing, braiding, bumps, seams, clips, hooks, velcro, resin beads, or metal tubes.
Unlike Surgical transplants and chemical ointments hair grafting guarantees a cosmetically significant increase in hair thickness. Invisible Hair bridges the gap between hair extensions and typical wigs. We specialise in the needs of clients who are just beginning to thin as well as women experiencing noticeable hair loss.
Discover why our one of a kind attachment will benefit you…
- Grafted Invisible Hair Additions eliminate the limitations presented by traditional attachment methods.
- 100% REMI CUTICLE HUMAN HAIR: the best hair available from any manufacturer. Same direction root to end with the cuticle layer intact, resulting in the most luxurious, tangle-free hair available to the global market.
- Grafted Invisible Hair Additions allow for a very hygienic, precise, damage free, secure, comfortable and virtually undetectable attachment site.
- Grafted Invisible Hair does not rely on attaching “Hair to Hair”; instead we attach “Skin to Skin”. Regardless of the extent of your hair loss, Invisible Hair grafting will enable you to receive a solution that does not require you to remove any of your existing hair.
- Grafted Invisible Hair can be attached to bare scalp or on top of your hair where it is left to grow unharmed while attached.
- Hair Grafting is non-surgically and semi-permanently attached to the scalp for a period of 5-8 weeks using medically approved Hair Grafting Adhesive.
- We can attach our “Growing Hair Replica” anywhere on the head.
- Non-surgically grafted hair systems, allow the client to wear their new hair 24/7. You wear it when you go to bed; you have it on when you wake up. You would shower and style your hair addition as if it were your own.
- UNDETECTABLE: To the touch or eye the Invisible Hair Additions are undetectable. Even if someone were to run their fingers through their hair, it is unlikely that they would really feel or see the addition
Caring for Invisible Hair Grafting
- Keep the hair Clean. We suggest the hair be washed at least two times a week with warm (not hot) water.
- Please wash the hair right after swimming, or exercising etc… When dirt accumulates, including sweating, hair tangles!
- The night before washing the hair, apply several drops of Jojoba oil to the bristles of a 100% Boar Bristle Paddle Brush, and brush through the hair 1 small section at a time.
- Re-apply oil for each section.
- Dilute shampoo with water into a pitcher. Pour shampoo onto scalp. Press and slide shampoo into the hair addition from the root to the ends with a sponge and squeeze the shampoo through the ends.
- Use a “Moisturizing Shampoo” and “After Color Shampoo”.
- Never rub or ruffle the hair or tangling will result.
- Lean forward facing shower and rinse with lukewarm (not hot) water.
- Alternate Deep Penetrating Moisture and Detangling Conditioner.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Avoid using conditioners near attachment site as adhesive may detach prematurely.
Pressing firmly for 5 minutes at the attachment site is imperative in order to keep hair system attached to your scalp. Each morning use the heat of your blow dryer to warm up the adhesive, and then press firmly. Press again each evening as well. Pressing firmly around perimeter of Hair Addition while towel blotting hair. Also press firmly at any given time, especially after having your Hair Addition freshly Grafted. This will keep the Hair Addition firmly attached to the scalp area. Neglecting to press at least twice a day could result in lifted edges or some loss of natural hair. You should press a minimum of 10 times per day.
Make sure you comb thoroughly the hair after each wash and everyday. When detangling the hair, please start from the ends and work up little by little to the scalp.
- Hold the base with the other hand to keep it from shedding or causing root tension.
- We recommend the Anti Static Rotating Tooth Comb. Use LongLife Leave-In Detangler on the ends. Avoid using shine products on the root area as it may prematurely detach your Hair Grafting.
Only brush your extended hair when it is completely wet or completely dry. Brushing should be done carefully to avoid root tension. Do not attempt to brush through the attachment unless using a very soft 100 % boar Bristle Brush or Wet Brush. Extreme tugging may result in the loss of your own hair or loss in the hair system.
Take care not to lift the Hair Addition when round brushing and drying your hair. Brush gently toward the face. Do not brush or tug abruptly when drying the hair. Press firmly for 5 minutes around perimeter after blow drying.
Make a couple of big braids in your hair when swimming or exercising. You MUST untangle your hair prior to braiding. NEVER sleep on wet hair, your hair must be completely dry before going to sleep as sleeping on wet Hair Additions WILL cause hair to be very matted. Sleep on a satin pillow case.
WAVY HAIR/CURLY HAIR
For wavy or curly hair, we recommend you wet the hair every morning with a mist of water and Leave-in curl enhancing products.
To keep hair from dryness, please apply Jojoba oil each evening prior to shampooing. Jojoba oil left on the hair overnight is very effective. Remember Hair Addition hair does not have the benefit of your own natural scalp oils, so Jojoba oil will help to replace those necessary oils in the hair shaft.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER
Chlorine and salt water have been known to damage hair used in Hair Additions. I understand that chlorinated pools, Jacuzzis, saunas and ocean water can cause irreparable damage to the hair that I am purchasing and/or wearing and that my Hair Addition Specialist can not be held responsible if I decide to ignore such warnings. I have been advised not to expose my Hair Addition to chlorinated and/or salt waters and do so at my own risk.
It would be advisable NOT to chemically treat this hair yourself. You MUST ONLY seek the advice of your Hair Addition Specialist. Chemically treating the Hair Addition hair yourself may cause irreparable damage to your own and your Hair Addition. Initials
Some hair sheds out of some Hair Additions easier than others. Curly and longer hair will commonly shed hair more rapidly than a short Hair Addition. Shedding of hair is considered very normal. See attached sheet on Avoiding Hair Loss in Hair Replacements.
During the life of your Hair Addition hairstyle, your Hair Addition may slip. To help avoid this, constantly apply firm pressure on the attachment site, especially after showering. This will help the attachment stay firmly attached to the scalp area. In the event of your Hair Addition slipping or lifting, you can successfully re attach using a small amount of “Retouch Adhesive”, purchased from your Hair Addition Specialist, wait 4 minutes for it to cure, and then press firmly. You may also call your Specialist for a “Tac Down” appointment.
Each morning, use a soft 100% Boar Bristle Brush and gently brush your hair starting at the ends of the hair and working your way up to the root area. See attached sheet on Avoiding Matting and Tangling.
We recommend that you have your Hair Addition Specialist perform your removal. Attempting to remove the Hair Addition yourself may result in damage to your own hair and/or Hair Addition.
Schedule your re-attachment and removal service appointments every 5-8 weeks. Ask your Specialist how long the appointment will take so you can schedule the appointment appropriately. Purchase new Hair Additions every 4-6 months.
We highly recommend that you remain in close contact with your Hair Addition Specialist so that if at any time question arises about your Hair Addition, you can receive Professional advice immediately.
We recommend that you strictly take the advice of your hair Addition Specialist and only use the products recommended by the Specialist. Using the recommended 100% Boar Bristle Brush, Wet Brush, Velvet covered Hot Rollers or Steam Rollers, Satin Pillow case, Anti Static Rotating Tooth Comb, Cleansing Conditioners, Deep Penetrating Moisturizer, Leave-in Detangler, Moisturizing Shampoo and After Color Shampoo will greatly increase your success with your Hair Addition.
AVOIDING COMPLICATIONS AND EXCESSIVE HAIR LOSS IN HAIR ADDITIONS
- “Lifting” of edges-caused by insufficient daily pressing of adhesive track area, or by tugging on, pulling on the Hair of your Hair Addition near edges.
- “Shifting”-of Grafted Hair Addition caused by pressing or applying pressure to surface of hair Addition while inadvertently moving the Hair Addition off the grafted area on the scalp.
- “Grow Out”- caused by lack of pressing against scalp may occur particularly if client has medium density or thick density of hair per square inch.
- Even though the risks and complications sited occur infrequently, all steps described above should be taken to avoid all common or uncommon risks. A thorough discussion and demonstration about Client Home Care and Avoidance of Common risks should take place at the end of each application service appointment. A “1 week follow up visit” is advised with every new client, to pin point, troubleshoot and avoid possible bad habits that may inadvertently case complications over the next several weeks.
Very rarely is a Hair Replacement supplied from the manufacturer with hair coming loose. A few shedding hairs left on the base from the original hand tying are to be expected. But there are a number of actions that can cause excessive hair loss AFTER delivery of your Hair Replacement.
All of the following can cause premature and excessive hair loss:
- Excessive combing or brushing: This will ultimately break off hair and cause premature thinning of the Hair Replacement. Comb and brush very gently.
- Unattended matting and tangling: Left uncorrected, excessive matting and tangling that is then removed forcefully will tighten the matted hair and tear out the hair.
- Friction: From pillows or overly aggressive shampooing will break off the hair and thin and tear out the hair.
- Over Perming/Incorrect Perming: This will damage the integrity of the hair, especially in lighter colored Hair Replacements, and will lead to accelerated hair breakage and thinning.
- Conditioners remaining in the root area: Probably the single largest factor creating major, ongoing, irreversible hair loss. Conditioners that are allowed to be absorbed onto the base and gather around the root system will ultimately prevent the root system from pivoting 360 degrees allowing for hair loss in your hair replacement. Conditioners must be rinsed out completely to avoid the breakage of the root system. Read your care instructions carefully to learn the proper application and removal for conditioning.
- Do Not Over Use/ Over Apply: any hair care product on a hair replacement. Use the product in the manner for which it was designed for best results. Remember, more is not necessarily better!
Low ph hair care products have been specially formulated to constantly smooth and seal the cuticles that are always opening up on human hair. No other hair care products have been uniquely designed to help minimize rough combing, matting or tangling of human hair replacements.
The Truth about Matting and Tangling in Hair Replacements
The following information is offered to help you understand the causes of matting and tangling in human hair wigs and hair replacements and the simple answers for minimizing these problems.
In the vast majority of hand made hair replacements, the hair is knotted to a mesh base. This means the same hair is going out from the knot in two different directions. This also means the cuticles are going in two different directions. These types of products have had the hair chemically “smoothed” or “sealed”, (typically known as decuticlization) to minimize hair tangling. Products that have implanted hair (all going in the same direction) Have all of their cuticles in-tact, but will also be prone to matting and tangling, as you will see in moments.
All of the following can cause premature and excessive matting and tangling
- Friction: Generally around the neck line on full wigs, or, in permanent hair replacements. Caused from rubbing on the pillow at night, sweat or necklaces. Constant friction damages the hair and opens the cuticle.
- Excessively Hot or Cold Water: Always use tepid water when washing your hair replacement.
- Chlorinated Water: As in swimming pools. They are extremely alkaline and not only bleach out the color, but also open up the cuticle layer of the hair shaft increasing the chances of tangling.
- Alcohol: As in hairsprays. Most hairsprays contain a lot of alcohol which is very drying and over time, will open the cuticle layer, increasing the chances of tangling.
- Permanent Hair Colors: These products which use peroxide as a penetrating agent, actually swell the hair shaft causing the cuticle layer to open and stay open.
- Permanent Wave Solutions: Especially alkaline perms open the cuticle layer.
- Over Conditioning: Although you may think you are helping to eliminate matting, too much conditioner can actually swell the hair causing the cuticle layer to remain open.
If tangling from excessive friction occurs, comb it out immediately and gently with our rotating tooth comb or wet brush, using a small amount of our detangler or conditioner. Try using a satin pillow case to avoid the friction of cotton pillowcases. If you must go swimming in chlorinated water saturate your hair with Jojoba Oil before swimming, immediately rinse your hair when leaving the pool, then gently shampoo and condition with recommended products. For coloring and perming, tell your stylist to try using “Semi Permanent” colors that use little or no peroxide. Always use perms designed for processed hair and to always air oxidize instead of using the neutralizer. Avoid using too much conditioner, apply it onto your palms and fingertips first, then apply it to your hair keeping the conditioner away form the root and base area of your hair, and then rinse the conditioner thoroughly