To put our clients minds at ease, these are the measures we are taking to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Our salon remains open and fully operational… but there have been a few changes, including:
– Changes to our cleaning routines
– A drop off and pick up service for your hair
Increased Hygiene Measures
these are some of the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
We are WAIVING all cancellation fees during this time. So, we PLEASE ask that:
– If you have recently traveled overseas that you cancel your appointments until your 14 day self isolation period (as per the Government’s instructions) has passed.
– If you are not feeling well please cancel your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule for a later date when you are feeling better.
– If you ARE feeling ‘well’, but you have a sore throat, cough, fever or any other symptoms, please cancel your appointment. We have the privilege of working with a lot of women who fall into the ‘at risk’ category or who may pass the illness on to another person ‘at risk’. What could just be a sore throat for you may put someone else in the hospital.
– For our clients who are ‘at-risk’, we have private rooms that will be used for those undergoing cancer treatments, are immune-compromised or otherwise in a high risk group. These rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each client.
– Face masks and gloves are worn.
– Throughout and at the end of each day we are disinfecting door handles, card machines and other areas of high traffic.
– We are complying with all over government stipulations relating to our industry.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. We must all work together to look after each other.
Drop off & Pickup Service
Ladies, we know that so many of you are doing the right thing and keeping your distance. That’s why we’d like you to know that in addition to our normal appointments, we are offering a drop off service for pieces!
We are leaving our door open (no door handle contact!) so you are welcome to leave your piece at the door or in our front garden in a bag.
Simply leave a note in the bag with your piece detailing what you’d like done (eg. Blow dry, treatment, clip change, colour, re-hairing) and we’ll let you know when the piece is ready to be picked up.
If you’re looking for a service within a particular time frame, you are welcome to call and schedule a time for drop off and pick up!
To reduce contact further, when your piece is ready for collection we will leave it outside for you to collect and payment can be made over the phone.
We are already taking every precaution to protect our clients and staff, our tools and spaces are wiped down between each client and we wear gloves and masks.
Contact us to organise your drop off!